I couldn’t quite decide on a project (there a couple in the early stages), so I started slapping some colors onto this librarian. I sort of dislike the color blue, but I’m going whole hog as 40k canon demands.
I’m pleased with the conversion, though I could have taken more time sculpting the robes to hide the seems between the arms (both from Tempestus Scions) and the marine librarian body.
My paint to figure ratio is pretty high. I used all these paints on Tùrmundd!
On this guy the palette is as wide open as it is limited with the Dark Angels.
On his birthing day the father gave to his son a great name:
Now, his only reminder of home is the plaid of his dusty bedroll.
Ouch! Face tattoo!
Since he’ll be my character for a long campaign, a lot of work went into this guy for a gaming mini.
A bit of progress on my dwarf.
I’ll be starting an RPG campaign with several friends soon, which should provide plenty of opportunity to indulge various hobby interests.
I know I’m playing a dwarf, and I’ll provide some background as I complete the mini.
This is a sketch of what he’ll hopefully look like soon!
Newly converted Company Champion & Librarian for my Dark Angels Killteam.
Little conversion for a company champion.
Done! Finally! I’m sure to find more stuff to paint or fix or decide something needs to be changed, but I think he’s there.
Pretty happy with how this one turned out overall. He is very colorful!
Last week I banged out seven of these guys from Zombicide Black Plague. I’ve taken a few pictures of the process and put together a quick tutorial of the process. I used washes and simple color schemes to get the figures up to tabletop standard, then picked out a few details on each to catch the eye. Continue reading “Four Album Heroes Tutorial”