I finally finished this Dark Angels librarian, whom I started months ago. I’m pleased with how he turned out.
GW clearly wants me to scale up to bigger games with more – and more expensive – models, but I’ve been having too much fun playing Kill Team at 100 points to pay them much mind. I’ve got the models, but not so much the inclination. We’ll see what happens now that I’ve got a commander (though he’s not a primaris… I wanted to field a converted model) and Elites is coming our way.
This fellow was converted from the chassis of the normal (tactical) librarian with some major alterations including two Tempestus Scions arms, a xenophase blade from the Deathwatch sprue, and a Grey Knights head.
You can also see some new pieces in the background. I airbrushed a large batch of stuff last weekend. I’ll have plenty of terrain projects ready to finish for a while!