Finished these today. Might add a touch of patina to the bronze, but otherwise I am happy to be done. Process was swift enough that I didn’t get bored with the project and I’m stoked by the results I got in two days (after the basecoat with the airbrush).
Every rivet & nut got highlighted, then the silver metals got pinwashed with a rusty brown.
Very slight retouch of the red base color on the outer edges of the rims, plus an orange highlight.
The crazy maker… but it does start looking cool!
Every decent sized bit of dark rust on the grey walls got a red-brown center, and every bit of surrounding paint got a highlight with the pale grey base color. It takes a while.