We’ll glue on some of the Green Stuff items we made the other day.
I actually used super glue to secure the mushrooms at the base of the doorjam. The layers of dried wood glue have created a barrier between the foam & the glue that allows me to use the right glue for the job.
It’s fiddly work. Super fiddly. You pretty much have to use a pair of silicone tweezers for some of it. They don’t adhere at all to tiny pieces and they spring apart when you release pressure. Great tools. Sometimes you have to paint a dot of glue on with a toothpick and use a moistened toothpick to pick up the tiny mushroom. They’re fragile and won’t survive a serious blow, but they’re tucked away (relatively) safely at the base of the wall. Once the super glue was dry I put yet another layer of thinned wood glue over everything, taking care to work glue into all the joins between foam & other materials.
Here is the door behind the standard unit of miniature measurement, the tactical space marine.
I’ve been drying the wood glue on the heating register to speed it up. Hopefully I’ll be able to throw some primer onto this tonight and begin actually painting tomorrow. I’ve imposed a deadline on my self of Saturday a week from today. It has to travel across the globe and it is to arrive on the Solstice, which falls on the the 21st. I should have enough time, but my schedule is fragile. Perhaps Yog Sothoth can keep open a time portal for me. Whatever that means.