I did a bit more work on this and think it may be nearing completion. I added some taller red flowers and increased the density of them in some places. They’re also back behind the log, along with a bunch of laser cut leaves. You can see a few of the leaves here. They’re not really to scale, but we can assume they’re from some bush or something.
The frame is only cleaned up in primer, so I’ll go over that with black craft paint when I get some. I won’t see my mom for a few weeks, so I’ll have plenty of opportunity to add or alter things, but I’m pretty happy with where this sits now.
I was trying to focus the photo on the pale blue butterfly, but it’s too tiny for my camera or something. Anyway, she’s up on the branch getting a lot of attention now.